Aruba Tours Around the Island
I have listed some of the best, most talked about, Aruba tours, on this page. Although we didn't get a chance to do many of these tours, we did go on the Aruba Pub Crawl Party Bus Tour and Dinner on the Kukoo Kunuku Bus with most of our wedding party. What a fun night!
Later in the week, we enjoyed a day trip, just the two of us, to De Palm Island for some honeymoonin' and some great snorkeling. I love the bright blue of parrot fish. While we were on the private island, we went for a walk on 20 feet underwater on the Sea Trek Tour. Read more about our relaxing and fun day together here.
The Most Popular Aruba Tours
In this half-day tour, you drive a 4x4 vehicle with a tour guide, to another of the island’s natural highlights, the Natural Pool in
Arikok National Park. On Aruba's east coast, the Natural
Pool is surrounded by volcanic rock and provides a fun and interesting place
to swim and snorkel with the rest of your group. Your caravan also makes stops at island
attractions like the Gold Mill Ruins and Natural Bridge. Cold drinks and
hotel transport included.
This is another fun half day tour. You ride an ATV (either single or double) along the north coast of Aruba. An all-terrain vehicle is perfect for the rugged back roads, the desert, seaside bluffs and beaches.
Capture amazing photos while visiting Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Natural
Bridge, a rock wish garden, gold mill ruins and eerie rock formations
near Ayo village. Then take a refreshing dip in a natural pool of ocean
water. Pickup and drop-off from most Aruba hotels are included.
This is a 90 minute boat tour. The Seaworld Semi Submarine does not
submerge; you descend into the hull of this cruising underwater
observatory and sit in air-conditioned comfort five feet below the
surface of the water, exploring amazing sea life through large, clear
glass windows. The boat itself remains above sea
level at all times, while its hull - at 5 feet below the surface -
provides spectacular viewing of the Arashi Coral Reef, abundant
Caribbean sea life and the famous WWII German shipwreck, "The Antilla".
Enjoy Aruba from your own private island! This day trip includes hotel pickup and drop-off, an air-conditioned boat ride to De Palm Island for the day, buffet lunch, open bar, use of snorkel equipment, facilities lounge chairs.
You also have the option of adding SNUBA or Seatrek to this day trip. See our De Palm Island and Seatreck experience here.
This is one of the best sightseeing Aruba tours. You travel around the island in a colorful, open-air bus with a knowledgeable local guide. This tour bus visits Arashi Beach, the Natural Bridge the Guadirikiri Caves in Arikok National Park, California Lighthouse and Alto Vista Chapel. (Please note that the bus will only pass by some attractions but stop at others so you can get a closer look, stretch your legs and take photos.)
Bring a swim suite because the bus does make a stop at Baby Beach and you will probably want to take a dip. The tour includes hotel pick-up and drop off, BBQ lunch at La Granja restaurant, and rum punch and other beverages.
For a list of ALL Aruba tours and sightseeing attractions click here.
- Aruba ATV Tour
- Description:Roar along the north coast of Aruba aboard a single or double ATV on this half-day tour. Kick up dirt as your all-terrain vehicle takes you through rugged back roads, the desert, seaside bluffs and beaches. Capture amazing photos while visiting Alto Vist
- Price: $65.99
- Seaworld Explorer Semi-Submarine
- Description:Now for something completely different! This vessel remains above sea level at all times, while its hull - at 5 feet below the surface - provides spectacular viewing of the Arashi Coral Reef, abundant Caribbean sea life and the famous WWII German shipwrec
- Price: $48.99
- Island Tour of Aruba
- Description:Aruba is defined by clear, deep blue skies and the heat of consistent trade winds. It is an island destination that attracts everyone from sport enthusiasts to the most enthusiastic sun worshipers. On this tour get a unique view of the islands most photog
- Price: $45.00
- Discover Aruba Half-Day Tour
- Description:Discover everything Aruba has to offer on a morning sightseeing tour! The tour covers a little bit of everything – from a guided tour of the island to snorkeling the tranquil waters of Baby Beach. Learn about some of Aruba's most famous attractions from y
- Price: $58.99
- De Palm Island Passport to Paradise, Aruba
- Description:Enjoy Aruba from your own private island! Board an air-conditioned motorcoach to De Palm Island, where you can snorkel in an underwater paradise, rich in spectacular coral formations and colorful fish. Food and beverage facilities are available. Relax in
- Price: $123.99
- Aruba Pub Crawl with Optional Champagne Toast and Dinner
- Description:Hop aboard an open-air party bus and head to Aruba’s best bars for a Caribbean-style night out! Your colorful coach will pick you up at your hotel and stop at three local watering holes for an evening of island fun and entertainment. Get the most of Aruba
- Price: $45.00
- Aruba Island Tour by Jeep
- Description:Buckle up for a four-wheeling Jeep adventure and discover the top attractions of Aruba. During this half-day tour, bump and bounce over rough terrain as you explore the desert, ocean-side cliffs and beautiful beaches. Steer the Jeep yourself or enjoy the
- Price: $91.99
- Landmarks of Aruba Including Arikok National Park and Arashi Beach
- Description:Explore the natural and historical attractions of Aruba in a tropical-themed open-air bus. With a knowledgeable guide, travel around the island in an old school bus decked out in Caribbean colors, where you can sip rum punch and other beverages between vi
- Price: $64.99
- Aruba Shore Excursion: Island Tour of Aruba
- Description:Aruba is an island defined by clear blue skies and the warmth of consistent trade winds – lucky you to be in port there. It attracts everyone from sport enthusiasts to the most enthusiastic sun worshipers. On this island tour shore excursion, see the Natu
- Price: $44.99
- Aruba Shore Excursion: Highlights of Aruba
- Description:While you’re in port in Aruba, discover the highlights of this lovely Caribbean island on a sightseeing shore excursion. You’ll see Aruba’s historic lighthouse and modern-day high-rise hotels, with time to spend relaxing on the beach before returning to y
- Price: $34.99
- Natural Pool Jeep Adventure
- Description:Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You'll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari
- Price: $98.99
Sightseeing & Adventure Aruba Tours
Sailing Cruise & Boat Tours
In accordance with the FTC 16 CFR, Part 255: The following links are
“affiliate links” meaning I receive a small commission on any purchases made on my recommendations or Aruba tours using that link. It is these commissions that keep this site operational. Regardless, I only
recommend products or services I used personally or have researched
extensively, and honestly believe will add
value to my readers travel experience. Please read my Advertising Policy here.
That being said, the links below will take you to its page on Viator, worlds leading company in finding the best things to do everywhere, where you will find a little more about the tour, and a secure booking page. By pre-booking your tour, you guarantee your spot and the best deals.
I recommend only the best, and the most popular Aruba tours as rated by myself, my friends, and my readers. So please come back and let us know what you thought of your Aruba tours.
Top of Aruba Tours Page